WANT TO BE THE STAR OF THE AGENCY AND LEAVE CLIENT WANTING MORE ? Get PAID to have FUN and convey a brand message? These tips will help you be a rockstar at your Promo Model Job!
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!
- Be UPBEAT and OUTGOING with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE, – It’s not rocket science!! You are a PROMOTIONS model, your job is to PROMOTE a paying clients product or service while creating a positive and memorable brand image, Be positive and upbeat leaving every interaction with a positive and lasting impression of the brands you are promoting.
ALWAYS DO YOU BEST!
- HAVE FUN and BE FUN! Your energy is contagious; make sure it is a positive energy you are conveying.
- TALK to EVERYONE – this is one job where your boss wants you to be a “Chatty Cathy” and spread the word about the products /services you are representing!
- ABC (Always Be Closing) – Ask for the sale, encourage people to purchase multiples and share the benefits of why they should!
- Be FLEXIBLE –go with the flow and don’t get cranky if things don’t go as expected or you are asked to alter your duties in the best interest f the client.
- Be RESOURCEFUL and THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX – sometimes you may need to switch things up or take the initiative to ensure the client’s goals are met.
- Arrive RESFRESHED and ready to work – we understand that you have other jobs, and are sometimes pulling a double shift, but it is your job to arrive fed, and energized! Keep a power bar or a Red Bull in your purse for low energy emergencies.
- TAKE PRIDE in your position and the brands you are representing
ALWAYS ARRIVE PREPARED!
- Arm yourself with KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES you are representing – this way you can be an EXTENTION of the brands you are representing. KNOW and COMMUNICATE key benefits of the products, service and brands you are representing.
- Know the WHO (onsite contact and cell #); WHAT (products or services you are promoting); WHERE (research your location and parking situation prior to your shift); HOW (what promotional forum are you using to promote these products and services?) and the WHEN (what time you need to start, finish and execute specific directives) of your job.
- Collect in advance ALL TOOLS, CERTIFICATIONS, required reporting and items required to complete the job
BE POLISHED (YES – People notice when you are disheveled)!
- No chipped NAILS
- Look PHOTO SHOOT READY at all times (hair and make up) – More often than not, patrons will want to take photos with you. You will want to look your best
- Arrive in UNIFORM – Make sure it is as specified and is CLEAN, PRESSED and MENDED! DRESS CLASSY BUT SEXY! SHOES should be buffed and clean – WEAR HEELS (unless flats or runners are specifically requested)
- NO JEANS OR LULU lemons (unless specifically requested)
USE POSITIVE BODY LANGUAGE
- Don’t lean on tables or walls
- Stand tall with your arms uncrossed
- Be open and welcoming
- SMILE! Promotions is for happy people
- CONFIDENT, and CLEARLY communicate key messages
- Stay OFF YOUR PHONE!! When you are scheduled to work – WORK this isn’t social time – don’t waste our clients time and money catching up on your social life!
NEVER MAKE ASSUMPTIONS!
- RESEARCH YOUR LOCATION and PARKING OPTIONS in advance and account for possible traffic delays
- REVIEW your product knowledge and SHIFT DETAILS PRIOR to your shift, clarify as needed
- COMMUNICATE and deviations to the directives IMMEDIATELY
- If you are ever NOT SURE WHAT TO DO – ASK!!
KEEP YOUR COMMITMENTS!
- If you accept a booking – KEEP IT
- SHOW UP ON TIME (in-fact – be 15 Minutes early!)
- If submitting reports, photos or receipts are part of your job.. SUBMIT IN A TIMELY MANNER!
Now if you feel you want to be SUPER PROMO MODELS apply now : [email protected]